Six races left after which the season is over system 1 over and Sebastian Vettel’s first-class profession.
Four-time world champion system 1 will retire at the finish of the season. But followers do not must do with out Heppenheimer totally.
Formula 1: Hummer information on Vettel!
Sebastian Vettel will additionally compete in the 2023 Race of Champions (ROC), the ROC introduced on its web site on Wednesday (14 September).
This is Sebastian Vettel:
- Born on July 3, 1987 in Heppenheim.
- Vettel’s house kart observe was the Erftlandring. Michael Schumacher had beforehand held his first motorsport driving check there.
- In 2007, Vettel made the bounce to Formula 1, the place he initially raced for BMW Sauber and Toro Rosso.
- In 2009, he moved to the Red Bull staff and from 2010 to 2013, he gained the title of world champion 4 occasions in a row.
- In 2015, Vettel went to Ferrari. However, with the Scuderia, he was denied an enormous hit.
- He will drive for Aston Martin (previously Racing Point) from 2021.
On January 28-29, 2023, the cult occasion will be held in the northern Swedish path of Pite Havsbad. Race drivers compete on snow and ice.
“For my first race after leaving Formula 1, I could not consider a greater place than the Race of Champions. This will be my eleventh race and I will come again as a result of it’s a particular occasion and really thrilling,” Sebastian Vettel stated fortunately.
+++ Heaven: Hammer Hammer! Customers might be joyful +++
Formula 1: Vettel to take part in 2023 “Race of Champions”.
The four-time world champion continued: “I’ve little expertise in snow and ice racing, so I needed to undergo a steep studying curve in Sweden this yr – and it was a really nice shock to succeed in particular person. towards Sebastian Loeb in the remaining. Now I hope to return again and provides ROC Ice Racing one other likelihood and assist Germany win one other ROC Nations Cup title.
+++ Formula 1: A loopy twist on the driver’s carousel! Mick Schumacher takes a more in-depth look +++
But Heppenheimer is not the solely F1 champion to be there. McLaren’s two-time world champion Mika Hekkinen can be at the begin of the race. There are additionally rally drivers comparable to Petter Solberg, Oliver Solberg and four-time WRX world champion Johan Kristoffersson. W-Series champion Jamie Chadwick has additionally introduced his participation.
More Formula 1 information:
Vettel was additionally in this yr’s “Race of Champions”. Next to him was Mick Schumacher. You can learn how the German star duo fared at ROC in 2022 right here.